Doug Dornbos

cool. thanks.

I know of someone who runs their exhaust into one of those flexible
exhause pipes and runs it up the side of his RV so the exhaust is
effectively at roof level and going upwards when it finally exits. that
helps noise too but it isn't the reason he did it.

in an unrelated note ..... my dad couldn't stand the noise of his shop
vac so built an insulated wooden box on wheels for it with airflow only
out the bottom and a door with a hole in the front for the tube. it is
REALLY quieter. I know Kitchen Aid used to make a portable dishwasher on
wheels and with a butcherblock top that I think is big enough for my
shop vac so if I ever see one being tossed, I'm snarfing it.

Doug