MOP CAP

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi, Gunner.
I thought about getting into the ornamental metal business back in 1979
when we began planning to move to Central Oregon. I bought their guide
book and a set of drawing templates. The price was $79.00 back then.
After moving and coming to my senses, I realized I am not an artist and
moved on to other opportunities.

I see they have a newer book and a lot cheaper. I will mail the whole
package to you and if you think it's worth it, send me back a $20. It's
just gathing dust here.

Free is a pretty good price, compared to their list prices!!
Best regards,
Paul in Redmond, Oregon

do a Web search for DiAcro. If I remember correctly there was a PDF on
their bender. If you can't find it, let me know and I will seeif I can
find the one I downloaded.

Chuck P.