The Natural Philosopher

Default IP adressing stinks

IMM wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:45:19 UTC, "chuffed_2_bits"
wrote:

"IMM" wrote in message

QED

LOL, hey IMM, do you regularly frequent any other ng's?
If so, please provide a list. I enjoy a good laugh.
I think your best so far is the 'demolish the building and number the
bricks', a classic.

He has gone very quiet on the whole IP address issue....beaten!

Can't be bothered. Anyone who shouts the virtues of TCP/IP knows little of
comms.

But a lot about theCOMMercial realities of life, and teh Real World, as
distinct from the Brown and Bliar ( pandering to fools ) Bummper Book Of
FairyTales and How Things Work, Honestly.