yourname

if you spend enough money they send it to you, takes a while. I remember
getting a little msity when my first one arrived.....

look, the new mcmaster carr catalog is here, I'm SOMEBODY!!!

Dan Murphy wrote:
Doug Warner wrote in
:

snip

They send catalogs to "preferred customers" who have no need for them,
while the only way everyone else can get them is to buy from these
scalpers...
(They've gone for as much as $76.00 in completed auctions)

Yikes, I had no idea. They just send them to us. I've got hundreds of
catalogs from various companies. Do people buy others? Or is this a
McMaster Carr thing? What do people pay for the previous years catalog?

Dan