I have looked at the servo valves. They will work, and also
proportional hydraulic valves. My problem is trying to develop the
controller that will control it by wireless. I can't afford the 4K
Hetronix controller. I have thought about a flow control on each side
connected to a stepper motor. This would allow for trimming the
downhill side of the machine to keep ot straight. However, I never
learned how to program these controllers so they knwo what I am trying
to send. I also don't know where to start.....

cbear