Lobster

Default Source for matching old coloured toilet cistern?

I remember a thread here a while ago started by someone looking into
whether his coloured bathroom suite might be worth anything, and there
were a few pointers to places that might be interested in taking them...
this post is a request from the other way round; I'm looking for a
coloured toilet cistern to replace a broken one without having to change
the whole bathroom. Somebody mentioned a bloke in Luton (who I can't
locate; but probably too far south anyway TBH), and I've found
www.discontinuedbathrooms.co.uk which I'm investigating. Also looking
at insurance options, but not yet sure what's covered in terms of
matching a coloured suite etc.

Anybody got any more leads? (This is on behalf of my mum, who woke the
other morning to find her cistern had spontaneously split from top to
bottom during the night. Caused amazingly little damage apparently!)

Seeking a cistern in Twyford's "Wychelm" green; pref South Yorkshire area.

Thanks
David