The Natural Philosopher

IMM wrote:

Bad taste costs All those swirly patterned carpets and leapard skinned
furniture you have must cost a bomb.

Huh?

None of those John.

Actually all my sofas are free gifts from friends and relatives.

Lights and curtains were horrendous though.

As were bathrooms with tiles and taps and stuff.

She could easily have spent over a grand for curtains and poles for just
one french window...that costs about a grand in itself...

Ive spent abou 5 grand just paving up the areas we need to sit out
on...and I think the planting is running at several grand, as is the
bill for general hire of diggers to landscape..

Christ, to mow it takes a 2 grand lawnmower...