Dave in Fairfax

jaime wrote:
No worries. I know what body parts I am in possession of
and they are all female. :-)
I just had to switch my email address to a working one from a
nonworking one.

The first question is WHY. Most people here use a munged addy and
have an working addy written out in their sig line so that the
spambots have a harder time collecting the real addy. The ladies
on the wRECk are very welcome and very competent, we'd be glad to
add you to their number. Even if you won't comment on suckage.
Your appreciation of good wood is, however, appreciated. %-) The
confusion on the gender and addy is because, in some cases,
partners both use a single addy and you can't really be sure which
one you're talking to. There are also a couple of addys that are
odd enough that you can't be sure which bender the person is, Bob
the builder comes to mind.

If you do any turning, you may want to take a look at
news:rec.crafts.woodturning as well. A number of the people her
on both NGs.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader