Mike Marlow

"Mike" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:02:24 GMT, "Dave Jackson"
wrote:

This is very possible, even easy, to do.
The "trick" is to use three pieces of crown to make up the corner. If

you

I'll agree with you that it's possible. I'll disagree that it's easy.
It's not a job I would recommend to someone for their first piece of
crown molding.

Actually Mike, it really is fairly easy. Even on the first piece of crown
molding. All that's really being done with this technique is to add one
more cut/cope to what you'd already have to do in that corner. From that
perspective, since the work involved is the same, it doesn't really add
difficulty, just another step.
--

-Mike-