IMM

Default IP adressing stinks

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:07:27 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"chuffed_2_bits" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message
QED
LOL, hey IMM, do you regularly frequent any other ng's?
If so, please provide a list. I enjoy a good laugh.
I think your best so far is the 'demolish the building and number the
bricks', a classic.

You are obviously very naive and silly. This is what they did to London
bridge.

Yes but that was to sell it to the Americans - a somewhat different
proposition

You are sillier. The idea was to take it down and re-erect. "Exactly" the
same idea.

Great budget eh! The longest sustained growth in 200 years. fabulous!