Emmo

I mounted mine to a sheet of 3/4" ply, and park my truck on top of it when I
want to use it. This was actually suggested to me by someone here, and it
works fine. It has to be mounted well, as you are going to be hauling on it
hard and it has a long lever arm, but I didn't want to drill it into my
garage floor.

As for instructions, I have to look at them every time I use it, as it is
not obvious at all (to me anyway). I believe that the Harbor Freight site
has downloadable instructions that will help you figure it out.

http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals...8999/38470.PDF

I really like this tool, and have had a lot of fun bending brackets,
scrolls, hangers, and the like.