william_b_noble

there are special servo valves for this purpose, not solenoids - look at how
aircraft servos are controlled and you'll see the special spool valves they
use -
wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking on information to control a hydraulic solenoid valve used
as a flow control valve by using PWM on the solenoid. I am trying to
control a machine by skid steer, and will use the flow control to
provide some trim control on slopes to cause it to go in a straight
line. I am trying to develop a method to control it by radio control.
there are a lot of cheap radio transmitters and receiver out there, but
I do not know where to get started. I have been told to incorporate a
hand held computer to program the PWM function for joystick controls,
and some just say I need a microcontroller.

Is anyone interested in giving me some help. I know you guys have done
a lot of this.

I am back after quite a while away from metalworking.
Cecil Bearden
Oklahoma