Gunner

On 29 Jan 2005 23:04:46 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:
Located in Santa Ana California

Induma (Japanese) bridgeport clone. Rather nice shape. Runs very well
and is available for inspection under power.
$2500 OBO

Gunner

This message does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either

[ ... 78 lines snipped ... ]

rewind after the last showing. Return all filmparts around their proper reels,
thank you.

Gunner,

Could you *please* drop this gigantic .sig? Normal usenet
guidelines are for four lines max. Here you have seven lines of body
(counting blank lines and signoff), and eighty lines of .sig -- without
even a standard .sig delimiter. And when people reply to you --
especially the top posters -- they don't think to trim that gigantic
.sig, and when *you* reply to them, we sometimes wind up with two copoes
of it or more.

Thanks,
DoN.

As you will note Don..I let only a few posts run with that sig, and
then took pity on the group. G

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown