N Cook

"Ian French" wrote in message
My father keeps mentioning a place called "Stuarts" in Reading, but as
yet i
haven't had the chance to look them up. Anyone know of them?

Hi Martin,

Just bought one of these myself, and will probably have a go at fixing
it myself. Firstly, I only have a manual for the D75, so if anyone can
help me with the D83 I would be grateful.

Lots of issues with mine, especially with the cracked and broken clear
selector on the timebase, so I will machine myself a new one out of
clear acrylic. As for the rest. When I've got mine working, I should be
an expert, so I will gladly have a look at yours for the cost of a few
beers!!!

Best regards

Jon

Hi Jon,

1) Its is "Stewarts" in Reading that you want.

2) I believe that the Telequipment D75 is a "Flat" version of the D83 and
the electronics inside is the same.

3) If you need a D75 for spares , cheap!, then email me.

Ian.

There are a few D75 & D83 repair breifs
, now sorted into subject themes, so my test gear file
http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/repair4.htm

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse