On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:43:52 -0500, Jay Pique
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:31:08 -0600, The Alaskan
wrote:

From extensive experience in the 70' owning a portable disco (lights
and all) I strongly suggest you not use wood. If you transporting
records regularly, they just don't hold up to the abuse.

They will be moved only when the client moves - the client is thinking
more along the lines of a display case that can also transport them
when they move. In other words, aesthetics are important.

JP

DAGS on 'Thomas Jefferson' 'bookcases'. Jefferson had some bookcases
that turned into storage boxes by sliding a top into a rabbet around
the front of the case. He used them when he was in Paris.

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.