i found out i had been charged on my sears card a 900 dollar repair
because another customer couldnt find his card and the repair man
called the office to get his number then charged mine .
jo4hn wrote:
It's been by experience that Sears will screw things up beyond all
recognition and then bend over backward to make it right. War

stories?
That would probably make an entertaining book. My uncle (a farmer

in
northern Minnesota) had them, my father (who worked for Sears in MN

for
some years) had them, and I had them. There was always a feeling of
apprehension and excitement before the appearance of a Sears delivery

or
repair person. The event was usually followed by phone calls to

friends
and family of the "you'll never believe what Sears did this time"

type.

mahalo,
jo4hn