Edwin Pawlowski

"dwright" wrote in
message ...
Ed,

I hadn't thought of trying that. I probably won't get around to it
today, but will smooth the teeth but still keep their tips sharp. If
that takes care of it then we have a design/manufacturing suggestion
for SawStop.

The scratches are very shallow. If ripping hardwood they may not be
noticeable at all. Ordinary sanding prep before finishing would
probably get rid of them. Might actually be a non-issue.

I'm thinking may it is just a burr on the tip. Take a look and maybe you
can fix it easily. They may get better with us anyway.