Andrew V

Mine works great, took some minor adjustment out of the box. the fence is
kind of short but it hasn't been a problem. $300 is a great deal as they are
usually closer to $600

Andrew

"Tom M" wrote in message
Was wondering if any of you guys own a Makita Ls1214 12" dual slide
compound miter saw . I found a brand new one for around $300.00. I am
thinking maybe I should get it.. The price sounds great..It sure would
come in handy cutting 12 " shelves, crown,trim and more . It looks
pretty heavy, maybe to heavy to load and unload on the job site . In the
shop I think it would be real good tool to have. What do you guys think
of this Makita??
Tom