CW

Year 2005, disco still sucks.

"The Alaskan" wrote in message
From extensive experience in the 70' owning a portable disco (lights
and all) I strongly suggest you not use wood. If you transporting
records regularly, they just don't hold up to the abuse.

Use plastic. Much more durable. Old milk carriers were great (and free
if you knew where to "borrow" them). There are several things being
sold these days that would work.

Just my two cents. YMMV.

RonMan

In article , Jay Pique
wrote:

I'm envisioning a modular LP storage box that can be closed up for
transport and then opened up and stacked as shelving for display
purposes. I'd like them to be as durable as possible, but also
stylish.

I've got several ideas on design, but I was wondering if anyone had
any links or ideas of their own to share.

Thanks.

JP