Lobby Dosser

Don wrote:

On 27 Jan 2005 22:41:34 -0800, "robo hippy"
wrote:
Robo Hippy:
I have tried two emails and no reply
I'd appreciate a minute of your time about wood sources in central
OR.

Don L.
Bob,
When are you coming? I live in Eugene, and have some sources, and of
course,we have a local club, and more sources. Madrone, quoting a
friend," that stuff starts to split when you fire up the chainsaw."
robo hippy

Take a look at this site:

http://www.orforestdirectory.com/

After you plow through the cabinet makers, etc. you can come up with a
list of small mills, etc. I've been to 'Exotic Woods' in Brownsville and
can reccomend them. Do call ahead, as they are often on collecting trips.
HUGE burl - by huge, I mean feet in diameter.

I can also recommend Gilmer's in Portland.

LD