RaZMaN

Default Newbie

I don't know how many people here are fimilar with the show on HGTV or
DIY (I'm not sure which) about woodturning. Anyway I have been
watching it for about 6 months now and I am very interested in
learning to do this. My problem is I am having trouble finding
anywhere in the St. Louis, MO area that has classes. I am sure they
are here I just can't find them. I was hoping someone here would know
of one or have an idea where I can look to find one. My next question
is about lathe's. I have seen these mini lathe's online and I was
wondering what you could really do with those. Are they worth it?
Any information you can give to someone wanting to learn more is
appricated. Thanks.