Larry Jaques

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:02:23 -0500, the inscrutable Doug Warner
spake:

They send catalogs to "preferred customers" who have no need for them,
while the only way everyone else can get them is to buy from these
scalpers...
(They've gone for as much as $76.00 in completed auctions)

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

I got my older copy (104) from a nice gent here on RCM for $2.31,
the exact cost of Media Mail shipping. Ask around.

I think it's McMC's way of extending their mystique. So far, it
seems to be working.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
http://diversify.com Gourmet Web Applications