colt Steele

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:52:49 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

You might have to pick the kind of paint carefully. I don't know to what
extent the thickness and composition of the existing paint (powdercoat?)
are part of the design.

Perce

On 01/28/05 01:14 pm Sligo tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

My HOA wants me to paint the 18"satellite antenna and coax to match the
residence color.
At times I think the HOA get intoxicated with their power.
Just a few years ago they denied these antennas. Can they make me paint it?

Read the Directv or Dish webiste FAQ!

CLearly says that you can paint the dish with a non refelctive paint.
Just don't paint the LNB lol