Art

I would double check the assembly instructions to see if there isn't some
slot and groove stuff that you might have missed.

wrote in message
ps.com...
Thanks for replying, Mike and Art. I might have to resort to shims.
And yes, I did loosen everything in an attempt to adjust the poles, but
somehow it's still extremely difficult to get them all plumb,
especially after you connect the rails that go along the top. I figure
there must be some technique to this, as thousands of folks out there
have faced this same assembly puzzle. :/

-Fleemo