Melba's Jammin'

In article , "James Nipper"
wrote:

I have used general purpose shower drain cleaners from Ace Hardware,
and several types from Home Depot, and Lowe's.

The last one I use was the Enforcer 10 Minutes Hair Clog Remover.

Is there a more powerful, specific brand that I might try next ? My
drain is not stopped up, but is just slow.

Thanks !!

--James--

I've had the best luck with a long plastic gizmo from Home Depot - about
$2-3. It's flexible and has jaggysnaggy teeth (more like barbs) on it.
It's about two feet long and you push it down the drain as far as you
can and pull it back up. Wouldn't believe the cruddy hair clogs it
hauls out. Especially afte my long-haired son has visited.
--
-Barb, www.jamlady.eboard.com 2005 Pirohy Marathon pics added 1-23-05.