Edwin Pawlowski

"dwright" wrote in
message

The only complaint I have about the saw, at least at this point
(almost two months operation), is that the anti-kickback teeth on the
full guard leave scratches on the wood unless I run the blade at least
1" higher than the top of the wood. I asked Steve Gass if he would
personally choose running the blade 1" high or working without the
anti-kickback teeth. His choice would be to remove the teeth.

You bought the saw that should be the safest on the market, they you remove
the anti-kickback teeth? At the recommendation of Stave Gass yet???????

Maybe a swipe or two with a file to take a lip off would eliminate the marks
they leave and you still have some protection.