Rick

"Bernd" wrote in message

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message
news:7VQKd.739$EX.339@trnddc03...
Bernd wrote:

The engine that I'm using, a 4 cylinder opposed VW air-cooled engine,
happens to be around 50hp. Remember I said I'm using the stuff I have
laying around. I'm just going to try to put it all together in a
project.

My hat is off to you. Someday I hope to be able to move out of
surburban Washington DC and have the space to tinker with stuff like
you are doing. ;-)

-- Mark

Thanks Mark. I'm going to document as much of this build as possible and
then put it up on the web. The project is stalled because I needed to
figure out how I was going to do the track. But that has been solved now
so hopefully this spring I'll get it going again.

Bernd