Tom

Don Foreman wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:18:22 -0800, Tom wrote:
Yeah, you've never been known to accept correction gracefully.
If on matters machine tool you can't get it right, what chance
for your political & economic utterances?

Gunner posted notice of a machine of possible intersest to some.

He errs on provenance, gets new data, says "cool". (Read the traffic)

I don't think your troll is gonna work here. I sure hope it doesn't.

"He errs on provenance"? This, the self-professed machine tool guru?

Down in the southern Atlantic Ocean, there is a minute island of about
3 acres, that's where the people who care what you think Don, live.