ChrisGW

ChrisGW wrote:
My house was built in 1955 and there is 1/2 O.D. tubing coming into the
utility room for the washer hook up. I need to change fittings (elbows)
and can not find anything that will fit over the 1/2 inch O.D. I have
been looking in Lowes (Box store). What should I be asking for or have
they stopped making these items?

I find plenty of fittings to fit 1/2 inch copper pipe, but not tubing.

Thanks
ChrisGW

Thanks guys. I never thought about using flare fittings. I will be going to a
plumbing supply store Monday to get some 1/2" fittings . It is a small place,
but will keep my fingers crossed. If they do not have I will try flare fittings.
I have a flaring tool, so that works out also.

Thanks again

ChrisGW