simon beer

Go for £75 a sq ft for a bare shell with basic fitings, and £100-£150 a
square foot for all fitted out to your state with garden and drive and
everything done the way YOU want it.

I've had £75 a sq ft mentioned to me as a finished build. Is this the going
rate at the moment, how did you come by this figure. I was thinking that
£100K would build something but am now leaning towards the thought that it
may take another £20K. I suppose there is the advantage of the VAT return at
the end to of set against some of this, although I appreciate that this is
not a fortune!