Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message

King Charles (dog) ears make good beer mats ;-) ( Joke)

Sounds like a good use to me, if you use beer mats that is. sounds
frightfully posh to me ...

Oh, and BTW I still
like them much more than wasps. They WILL be first against the wall
come the revolution.

Oh, poor dogs! I don't dislike them as much as that.

Not sure what you would shoot them with Andrew .. Deet in a water
pistol I suppose ? (but don't let Mary see me type that!) .. Shhhh

I don't know what Deet is, is it a canicide?

Or, if wasps wan't my beer so much (and we aren't fancy like Mary and
all posh using (affording?) 'glasses' for our beer)

It's not a matter of being posh or affording.

a) we rarely drink beer, when I do it's not canned but bottled and I like to
enjoy the colour through a clear glass.

b) the few times we drink beer it's with a meal. I wouldn't serve beer or
wine in a can at our table.

But if you want to do it that's up to you.

let them finish my
Special Brew, when they are all drunk give them a kebab and whisk them
round to Mary's house!

If you drink things which wasps like you deserve what you get!

Mary