Andy Hill

mark (sixstringtheoryDOTcom) wrote:
** Does anyone have any recommendations for a mid-grade (say, under

$3
per sqft (preferrably under $2.50)) laminate? **

I did the kid's playroom a couple of years back in Uniclic quickstep
laminate. Seems like it was in the $2.50 sq ft ballpark. No one would
mistake it for real wood, but it sure can take a beating. Only
downside is it's slick as hell if you're in stocking feet -- even worse
than a poly'd wood floor.

Whatever brand you use, I'd recommending picking up the Pergo
installation kit -- their tapping block alone is worth the price of the
kit.