Mike Hibbert

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Sam" wrote in message

Well I've had a few hymens in my time but to be honest pulling rank in
usenet is just HaHaHaHaHaHa!.

Oh dear, Sam, you're really showing your ignorance now. I suspect you didn't
read the website.

The OP is obviously totally ignorant of wasp lifecycles or a troll, either
way my original post was not invalid.

It was invalid because he asked how to deal with the nest, not for the
lifecycle of the insect.

Over and out.

Mary

Well, I would have thought it would have been useful to have understood
what Sam was saying. If it wasn't, then surely the OP could have pointed
that out rather than you. Seems to me like you enjoy picking fights.