Luigi Zanasi

On Friday 28 Jan 2005 7:55 pm, Tom Watson scribbled:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:21:56 -0600, Unisaw A100
wrote:

We just got our very first Lowes and after my visit I
noticed that it/they are vastly different from Home Depot.
At Lowes you turn left to get to the tool department. At
Home Depot you turn right.

UA100, who wonders if it's subliminal...

I saw this episode, too!

Pretty soon a guy with a Lowes nametag comes out and asks if the nice
man wants any help!

Only on TV! It's completely unbelievable!

watson - who only wishes that real life was just like TV.

Can be. SOP is: I walk into my Home Hardware quasi borg, say hi to some
of the nice staff. Start looking for stuff. Nice guy or gal comes to me
and says: "Can I help you Luigi?"

"I'm looking for a certain particular blurfl, can't seem to find it. Do
you have any?" says I. Answer is:
(a) "I think we have some in aisle XX, let's go check." or
(b) "I don't think so, but I think Crappy Tire/Gordy/Kilrich might have
it." or
(c) "I don't know, but [insert name of other staff] might know. Hey
[name of other staff]! Do you know where the blurfls are?" or
(d) "We don't have any, but how about using a whatchamacallit instead?"
or
(e) "We could bring it in/We can't bring them in anymore."

Like JOAT says, life is good.

--
Luigi