George E. Cawthon

David Hall wrote:
snipped from George's post-"We all know that we are in a
mess with fewer trees, the fish, ducks, elk, deer, etc. are
dying,"

now I'm just getting hungry

I don't know about where you guys are, but here in PA we have FAAAAAR too many
deer. There are many more than 100 years ago. There are several thousand
"interactions" between deer and vehicles each year. We also have an over
abundance of geese fouling (ha!) up fields, yards golf courses, etc. Don't know
about elk, but fish seem abundant hereabouts as do trees.

Dave Hall
a proud member of PETA (yeah, that one, not the one that thinks animals should
have more rights than people)

Umm... did you note the sarcasm? Keep the ducks, I take a
nice T-Bone of bovine or second choice of grain fed elk.