Silvan

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

better than having nothing. Biggest problem I see is clearing the bench
when you need to use it. OTOH, clearing the bench is something I should
do more of anyway.

I'll have you know I am entering Week 2, I think, of having nothing on my
bench but dust, pencils, a saddle square, dovetail markers, spare dogs, and
a ceramic heater. So far I have managed to be a good boy and put my toys
away at the end of each day (and these toys have dedicated homes on the
bench). It's such a strange experience having a workbench that I can use
without shoving a bunch of stuff from one place to another.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/