Monkey Brains

Default Have I installed new soil pipe branch too high??

Good evening
I would appreciate any advice as I am a bit worried.
I have just installed a new soil stack and joined to drains. All ok
there. I have made a hole into a first floor room and installed a spur
from the soil stack ready for a bathroom conversion.

The thing I am worried about is whether I have installed the junction
too high for any new toilet as the pipe coming into the house is about
190-200mm from the floor (bottom edge of 110ml pipe).

Could any one please tell me if this will be ok or have I made a
rather large mess because obviously, the waste cannot flow uphill and
I didn't know if there were any toilets with the waste pipe exit
higher than this.

I thought I had covered all the bases and evrything went seemingly
well. I will be gutted if I have to re-do it.

Many thanks

Chris