Joe Wells

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:33:54 -0500, J T wrote:

Fri, Jan 28, 2005, 2:55pm (Tom*Watson) claims: snip
Pretty soon a guy with a Lowes nametag comes out and asks if the nice man
wants any help! snip

I've actually had that happen in various Lowes. But never, ever,
in a HD.

The times I've asked for help in Lowes, they've always been able to
help me. That's never happendd to me in a HD, and usually takes 2 or 3,
minimum; even then, they usually didn't stock what I needed. Which is
only "one" of the reasons I don't shop at HD.

I've just given up on asking. If I can't find what I want, I assume that
either a) they don't have it, or 2) they don't care if they sell it to me.
Either way I leave and go to the next one (and the next and... until I put
the project on-hold and get what I need on-line).

--
Joe Wells