Silvan

Duane Bozarth wrote:
Actually, they (HD) lay different ones out as mirror images for some
reason I don't fathom...the two in Konxville, TN, are mirror images of
each other...of course, one is west, the other east--maybe that's it..

This is pretty common in lots of different stores. I used to work at a
"left handed" Wal-Mart. Since it was the only Wal-Mart around, I had no
idea it was backwards until I started driving a truck.

As far as the Lowes' vs. HD experience, when HD finally came to town, I
looked around a few times, and pronounced it "just like Lowe's, only
orange." I wonder if Keith feels the same about Lowe's, having grown up in
HD. The two stores are about 90% identical merchandise/price wise. The
layouts are different, and that's annoying. I'd rather shop at the one
where I know how to find stuff, and for me, that's Lowe's. I almost never
bother to drive a bit further up the street to HD. It's not that I hate
HD, but I do feel like their store is pretty much superfluous. Lowe's is
closer, familiar, and 90% identical. Oh, and it's blue, not orange. I
hate orange.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/