Groggy

Funny thing this wreck of ours. I'm reading a post, as I read most of
the regulars, then it occurs to me that I spend time on the wreck as I
want to learn, and not waste my time on mindless soapies following the
lives of virtual existences.

Then I recall the great house/shop fire, major tool purchases, on-line
flame fests, the death of valued regulars, shop dogs, births and
marriages and wonder "what *is* the difference"?

I suppose the fact that these 'virtual existences' are woven with our
specific interests yet combined with knowledge, amusement, sometimes
drama, and a modicum of interaction are the keys. But it is a
powerful mix to keep people coming back year after year. Some of the
grumpy old men have been trapped here for more than a decade.

So, what say you, what is the attraction for yourself?

Groggy

As the anniversary of the passing of Paully Radovanic is approaching
I'd like to say he's still missed, and I hope his family are well. For
the newbies, may I suggest you read some of Paul's posts in Google on
finishing.