Unisaw A100

TaskMule wrote:
Here's some fun. Go into one of these places and ask the sales person to
give you a better price on an item.
The look of confusion on their faces is intriguing.

Actually, I did that. I was needing a smallish piece of MCP
(The Claire (age 9) Bed Project) and everything they had was
buggered up in one place or another. I asked the guy what
he'd discount it if I took a particular one (one buggered
where it didn't matter to me) and I got a third ($5) off.

UA100, who realizes they don't do this willingly for
unbuggered product but damn I didn't want to pay full
freight on something buggered...