MBQ

Default Repairing scratched laminate

Harry Bloomfield wrote in message o.uk...
Richard expressed precisely :
We have two scratches on our uniclick laminate floor (both caused by workmen
!!), about 3 inches long and 1.5mm wide. What is the best way to fix this
?? It's basically scratched off the varnish so it now looks grey rather
than oak.

All you can do, is find a replacement panel, lift the floor and replace
it. Another way might be to moc=ve the panel section to somewhere less
obvious.

--

But if it was layed properly that wil mean removing the skirting
boards, take up and number in sequence half the floor (on average,

I have better things to do and would buy a laminate floor repair kit.
Available in various colours.

MBQ