Greg O

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message

Odd that they would use such a small diam for washer supply.

You can get a copper coupling to go from 1/2" OD to 1/2"C (trade
size). Then use 1/2" C pipe to go to any common fittings.
As Greg said, not a big box item.

Jim

My mom's whole house is plumbed with 3/8" OD soft copper! No crawl space,
but there is a space between the floor and the dirt below, not deep enough
to consider it a crawl space. Seems the previous owner pulled 3/8" copper
with fish tape to the appropriate places. Strangely enough, all the fixtures
have good water flow. I guess the city has good water pressure to make up
the differance.
Greg