Mikey S.

You should be fine with a weekend, you may well do it in one day but if this
goes the way most of my projects do SOMETHING will hold up the works and
make you run over what the job SHOULD take. I did my 200 SQ ft kitchen a few
months ago with the stuff ( I used Pergo American Cottage Oak, which needs
no underlayment, the cushion is already attached to the boards) and it took
about 2 days but there was a lot of odd cutting and angles and those weren't
full days as I recall either. It's an easy job, it starts slow with planning
and cutting those first few boards but then the middle of the room goes down
like nothing, until you get to the other side and start cutting again. I
used a miter saw and table saw for most cuts, a few oddballs had to be sawn
out with a jig saw.

Have fun.

--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone out there who has done a laminate flooring
install using the modern click-together stuff could shed some light on how
long it took to install.