TURTLE

"twfsa" wrote in message news:%cqKd.3032$1X.111@lakeread07...
Anyone in that belongs to AARP useing there home insurance program they use
the Hartford Ins Co.

Is it difficult to settle a claim.

I got a quote on both of my vehicle's on line and its a nice deal. If they
will pay when you need them.

Thanks

Tom

This is Turtle.

Here is a little story and not any advertisement at all except what happen on
lt. About 3 years back we had a hail story here in Louisiana and My father, My
friend, and Myself was all owners of houses that the hail took out the roofs of
the houses. My Father had Hartford through the AARP, My Friend had GIECO , and
Myself Had State Farm ins. My Father had a new roof put on his house and done
with in about 30 days. My friend had a little trouble but settled up in about 4
months. Myself had hell in collecting and 10 months later had to hire a Lawyer
to collect. I had to pay the law fees for the payment was 1/2 and not none
payment. The bill was $5,400.00 and I collected it but I was out the $450.00 Law
fees.

So I don't know how to explain this but just look at it pick out what you want.

TURTLE