Sam

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"Sam" wrote in message

Well I've had a few hymens in my time but to be honest pulling rank in
usenet is just HaHaHaHaHaHa!.

Oh dear, Sam, you're really showing your ignorance now. I suspect you
didn't read the website.

Oh I would say woosh, but yawn is a better reply.

The OP is obviously totally ignorant of wasp lifecycles or a troll,
either way my original post was not invalid.

It was invalid because he asked how to deal with the nest, not for the
lifecycle of the insect.

Well I guess your attitude of "Oh I'm clever I'll tell what to do, down to
what sort of knives should be used" Is the current usenet theme, rather than
the "hey look here I'll gently give you an idea of where to get a clue" of
old, but hey the world changes, broadband comes, web forums rise, we go
away, you're pleased, all left are dull trolls and idiots. |Well enjoy.

Over and out.

goodbye