Eugene

Unisaw A100 wrote:

We just got our very first Lowes and after my visit I
noticed that it/they are vastly different from Home Depot.
At Lowes you turn left to get to the tool department. At
Home Depot you turn right.

UA100, who wonders if it's subliminal...

We have several here in the city, all of them except one the tool department
is on the right. I stopped in the mirrored Lowes one day and walked to the
back and pushed the door to the womens restroom open and the women employee
said "this Lowes is opposite from the rest" so she seemed used to other
people doing the same thing.
The Lowes around here have terrible lumber, takes me forever to dig through
the pile for a straight piece. All of them are like that too so when I
sent a note to them on their web site they had the manager of the closest
store to me call and apologize, which it wasn't his fault if they are all
like that.