Doug

Junkyard Engineer wrote:
As I understand it, BS adjustment can be tricky. My first 3 cuts were

perfect in 4" thick oak. After that, the cut kept drifting left. I've

played
with the bearing adjustment without success. Tension is set to 3/8"

(like
the blade). What can be the problem ?

There is definitely a debate about the tension issue. Lonnie Bird's
book basically says that you can never get enough tension, especially
in most 14" models. IN a recent mag. it said that that was a myth.
That same magazine article suggests that you can correct drift by
tracking the upper wheel perfectly in the middle.