Dave Hinz

On 28 Jan 2005 12:48:35 -0800, wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:21:56 -0600, Unisaw A100

wrote:
We just got our very first Lowes and after my visit I
noticed that it/they are vastly different from Home Depot.
At Lowes you turn left to get to the tool department. At
Home Depot you turn right.

Where is it at? Haven't seen anything about it until now.

Right around 60th and Capital.

Um. OK, so I should take Smith _and_ Wesson with me I assume? Or has
that area improved in the last, say, 10 years?

I plan on stopping by soon. The last
time I was at HD I said in my loudest voice to one of the floor
managers "I will never shop here again!" I suspect Lowe's will reach
that point after two or three visits.

You may be more tolerant than I. I only will go into my local-ish HD
(out on Hwy 83 and I-94) if, and only if, the hardware store at the
bottom of HD's hill doesn't have what I want. So I pay 5 bucks more
per trip or something - but they know what I'm talking about when I
ask for or about something.

Dave Hinz