Dave Hinz

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:36:57 -0600, Swingman wrote:
"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
We just got our very first Lowes and after my visit I
noticed that it/they are vastly different from Home Depot.
At Lowes you turn left to get to the tool department. At
Home Depot you turn right.

UA100, who wonders if it's subliminal...

Must be red state/blue state ... it's just the opposite down heah.

Well, 'sconsin is juuuuuuuust barely whatever color Democrat is, so I'm
not sure that makes a difference. Almost at the point where if the
invalid votes in Milwaukee hadn't been cast, it might have gone the
other way.